Byrdie Bell (born March 13, 1985) is an American actress and model.
Early life, education, and family
Evelyn Byrd Bell was born in Chicago. She attended Greenwich Country Day School in Greenwich, Connecticut and the United Nations International School in New York City. After studying at HB Studio in New York City and the British American Drama Academy in London, Bell graduated from the Stella Adler Conservatory program.
Bell is a descendant of Colonel William Byrd II, the founder of Richmond, Virginia. Her mother, Evelyn Lorentzen Bell, is the great granddaughter of Øivind Lorentzen whose son, Erling, is related through marriage to the Norwegian royal family.
In 2009, Bell was hired as an actor on HaAh HaGadol 2, the Israeli version of the reality show Big Brother in a strategic attempt to confuse the competing cast. She had a small part in Martin Scorsese's Rolling Stones documentary Shine a Light. Bell had wanted to release two independent films; Blinders (with Nathaniel Brown and Luke Worrall) and Tragic Fairytale in 2011, but they were not purchased.
- "Byrdie on the Verge" (PDF). Mediabistro.com. Retrieved 2013-09-16.
- Borrelli-Persson, Laird. "The Nifty 50". The New York Times Style Magazine. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 27 October 2011.
- Shia, Jonathan (21 July 2011). "Brown's Blinders | Of The Minute". MODELS.com. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- Borrelli-Persson, Laird. "The Nifty 50". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Get To Know Byrdie Bell". Piperlime. Gap Inc. Brands. Archived from the original on 19 October 2011. Retrieved 27 October 2011.