Butcher of the Balkans is a sobriquet that has been used for the following individuals:
- Andrija Artuković (1899–1988), Croatian fascist politician, Porajmos perpetrator, perpetrator of the genocide of the Serbs, and a minister of the Independent State of Croatia
- Ante Pavelić (1889–1959), Croatian fascist politician, Porajmos perpetrator, perpetrator of the genocide of the Serbs, and leader of the Independent State of Croatia
- Slobodan Milošević (1941–2006), the former president of Serbia and the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Ratko Mladić (born 1942), a Bosnian Serb general during the Bosnian War
- Radovan Karadžić (born 1945), served as Bosnian Serb president during Bosnian War
- Henrik Willemse, a villain in the last Little Orphan Annie (2010) arc, continued in Dick Tracy (2014)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butcher of the Balkans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.