|Bush Hill Park|
|Location||Bush Hill Park|
|Local authority||London Borough of Enfield|
|Managed by||London Overground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|London transport portal|
Bush Hill Park is a London Overground station on the Enfield Town branch of the Lea Valley lines, serving the neighbourhood of Bush Hill Park in the London Borough of Enfield, north London. It is 9 miles 69 chains (15.9 km) down the line from London Liverpool Street and is situated between Edmonton Green and Enfield Town, the terminus.
Its three-letter station code is BHK and it is in Travelcard zone 5. In 2015 the line and Bush Hill Park transferred from Abellio Greater Anglia operation to become part of the London Overground network, and it was added to the Tube map.
The station was opened by the Great Eastern Railway in 1880 following housing development plans arranged by the North London Estates Company. Development in the area expanded after the railway station was opened.
During morning and evening peak times, service frequency is increased, typically to four trains per hour in each direction. On Tottenham Hotspur football match-days, additional trains run, but not all of them continue to Liverpool Street, with some starting/terminating at White Hart Lane or Seven Sisters.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- TFL appoints London Overground operator to run additional services Transport for London 28 May 2014
- TfL count on LOROL for support Rail Professional 28 May 2014
- "Bush Hill Park a history". London Borough of Enfield. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- Kilburn, Michael. North London Photographic Memories. Francis Frith. ISBN 1-85937-403-4.
- "'Enfield: Growth after 1850', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 5: Hendon, Kingsbury, Great Stanmore, Little Stanmore, Edmonton Enfield, Monken Hadley, South Mimms, Tottenham (1976), pp. 218-224". British History Online. University of London & History of Parliament Trust. Retrieved 6 June 2008.
- Table 21 National Rail timetable, May 2017
- "Bush Hill Park Station". Transport for London. Retrieved 13 October 2020.
- "Trinity Ave / Bush Hill Park Station". Transport for London. Retrieved 13 October 2020.
- Media related to Bush Hill Park railway station at Wikimedia Commons
|Preceding station||London Overground||Following station|
towards Liverpool Street
|Enfield & Cheshunt Line|
Enfield Town Branch