This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Esmayeel Shroff|
|Produced by||Mohan Rao|
|Screenplay by||Esmayeel Shroff, "Santosh-Tahir"|
|Music by||R. D. Burman|
|30 January 1981|
|Box office||₹4.20 crores|
Bulundi is a 1981 Hindi-language crime, thriller and drama film starring Raaj Kumar, Danny Denzongpa, Kim, Asha Parekh and Jeevan. It was directed by Esmayeel Shroff and its music was composed by RD Burman. The film was remade in Tamil as Nermai.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2020)
A professor of his beliefs gets against the bad persons meaning.
- Raaj Kumar as Professor Satish Khurana
- Asha Parekh as Mrs. Sarla Khurana
- Danny Denzongpa as Ranjit Singh Lobo / Manjit Singh Lobo (Dual Role)
- Kim as Leena Khurana
- Raj Kiran as Vikram Teja
- Kulbhushan Kharbanda as Viju Mohanty
- Kader Khan as Madan Teja
- Jeevan as Babulal Bhakri
- Rakesh Bedi as Pawan Bhakri
- Gulshan Grover as Vikram's Friend
- Bharat Kapoor as Harish (Ranjit's Secretary)
- C. S. Dubey as Professor
- Helen as item dancer in bar in song "Tera Dil O Re Babu"
- Siddharth Kak as Inspector SALIM
|"Abhi To Hum Huye Jawan, Duniya Abhi Dekhi Kahan"||Kishore Kumar|
|"Kaho Kahan Chale, Jahan Tum Le Chalo, Phir Bhi Manzil Kahan, Jahan Humse Milo"||Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle|
|"Hum Jab Ek Saath Hai Phir Yeh To Koi Daur Nahin"||Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle|
|"Ab Raat Ho Gayi Jawan, Gesu Kamar Tak Dhale"||Mohammed Rafi, Asha Bhosle, Amit Kumar, Dilraj Kaur|
|"Tera Dil O Re Babu Tere Khise Mein Rakho"||Asha Bhosle|
|"Arey Dil Se Dil Mile Meri Jaan, Meri Jaan Jahan Jale"||R. D. Burman|
The movie was a moderate commercial success, and the performance of Raaj Kumar and Danny was praised, one of the finest performances by Danny in a double role.
Internet Movie Database Bulundi