The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The restaurant serves cuisine in a clay ‘tandoor’ oven with a special emphasis on kebabs, which are served without cutlery. Signature dishes include the Sikandari Raan (Marinated Whole Leg of Spring Lamb), the Murgh Malai Kebab (Creamy Chicken Kebab), and the Dal Bukhara (the Restaurant's version of Dal Makhani; creamy black lentils with ghee). J.P. Singh is the Executive Chef at the restaurant, which has maintained its menu for the last 30 years.
Celebrity guests include former U.S. President Bill Clinton, Russian President Vladimir Putin and famous cricketer Sachin Tendulkar. In 2009, US Secretary of state Hillary Clinton, also visited the restaurant, the "Hillary Platter" later became part of the menu, in line with "Presidential Platter" based on the non-vegetarian dishes ordered by Bill Clinton during his visit, and also "Chelsea Platter" composed of vegetarian dishes ordered by Chelsea Clinton. President Donald Trump also visited the restaurant during his visit to India.
- "Bukhara, ITC Maurya, New Delhi". eazydiner. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- "World Chefs: Bukhara's Singh won't change the chicken". Reuters. 26 August 2008.
- Dasgupta, Piyali (20 July 2009). "Maurya adds Hillary platter to its menu". The Times of India.
- "Hillary gets her own platter alongside Bill and Chelsea". Bombay News. 20 July 2009. Archived from the original on 23 July 2011. Retrieved 2 August 2010.
- Bittman, Mark (2 March 2003). "Beyond Tandoori In New Delhi". The New York Times.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|