Bukhara or Bokhara can refer to:
- Bukhara, a city in Uzbekistan
- Bukhara, a former country in Central Asia centered on the city of Bukhara. Known at various times as:
- Kogon, formerly named New Bukhara until 1935
- Bukhara, a village in Russia
- Bukhara magazine, an Iranian Persian-language magazine
- Bukhara Caravanserai, a caravanserai in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Bukhara (restaurant) A restaurant in New Delhi, India
- Bukhara rug, an erroneous but (in the West) common term for Turkmen rugs
- Buxar, aka Bukhara, Bihar in India
- Bokhara River, a river in Australia
- Buhara, a character from Hunter × Hunter
- Bakhra, aka Bukhara, Muzaffarpur district
- Bukharan Jews, a population of Jews from Central Asia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bukhara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.