Southbound view from Platform 1
|Location||Wilkinson Street, Brunswick|
|Distance||7.31 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||9 September 1884|
Brunswick railway station is located on the Upfield line in Victoria, Australia. It serves the northern Melbourne suburb of Brunswick, and opened on 9 September 1884. The station is listed on the Victorian Heritage Register.
Platforms & services
Dysons operates two routes via Brunswick station:
- 508: Alphington station to Moonee Ponds Junction
- 509: Brunswick West to Barkly Square Shopping Centre
Yarra Trams operates one route via Brunswick station:
- Brunswick Vicsig
- Brunswick Signal Box Gates & Station Department of the Environment
- "Upfield Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "508 Alphington - Moonee Ponds via Northcote & Brunswick". Public Transport Victoria.
- "509 Brunswick West - Barkly Square SC via Hope St & Sydney Rd". Public Transport Victoria.
- "19 North Coburg - Flinders Street Station & City". Public Transport Victoria.