|Born||August 3, 1957|
Southampton, New York
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||205 lb (93 kg; 14.6 st)|
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour|
|Number of wins by tour|
|Korn Ferry Tour||1|
|Best results in major championships|
|PGA Championship||T68: 1998|
|U.S. Open||T32: 1998|
|The Open Championship||CUT: 1986|
Zabriski joined the European Tour in 1985 and would play on the Tour until 1987. His best finish came at the Benson & Hedges International Open where he finished in a tie for 6th. He also recorded his best finish on the Order of Merit that year, finishing 103rd.
Zabriski joined the PGA Tour in 1988, earning his Tour card through qualifying school. He struggled in his rookie year and his best finish came at the Deposit Guaranty Golf Classic where he finished in a tie for twelfth, a career best. He played in five Nationwide Tour events in 1991 where he recorded three top-10 finishes including a win at the Ben Hogan Panama City Beach Classic. He rejoined the PGA Tour the following year, earning his card through qualifying school. In his second year on Tour he matched his career best finish on Tour at the United Airlines Hawaiian Open, finishing in a tie for twelfth.
Zabriski won the PGA Professional National Championship in 1997 and the PGA Assistant Professional Championship in 1995. He has won 22 events in the New York metropolitan area. Zabriski was named the National PGA Player of the Year a record five times (1991, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998). He was also the number one ranked PGA club professional player three years in a row (1996-1998). He was also named the Metropolitan PGA Player of the Year five times (1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1997). He was also named to the PGA President's Council on Growing the Game in 2006.
Zabriski was named assistant golf professional at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, New York from 1993 to 1995 and then at Westchester Country Club in Harrison, New York from 1995 to 1997. He became the head professional at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida in 1998 and then moved to the Old Palm Golf Club in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida in 2002 where he was the Director of Golf..
Professional wins (26)
Ben Hogan Tour wins (1)
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||Margin of
|1||Mar 24, 1991||Ben Hogan Panama City Beach Classic||−8 (69-67-72=208)||3 strokes||Buddy Gardner|
Other wins (25)
- 1984 New York State Open
- 1985 Bacardi Classic, Long Island Open
- 1986 Bacardi Classic
- 1989 Nissan Classic, Dodge Open, Long Island Open
- 1990 Dodge Open, Long Island PGA Championship
- 1991 Long Island Open, Long Island PGA Championship
- 1993 Dodge Open, Long Island Open, Long Island PGA Championship, Metropolitan Open
- 1995 PGA Assistant Professional Championship, Westchester Open, Westchester PGA Championship
- 1996 Metropolitan Open, Metropolitan PGA Championship
- 1997 PGA Professional National Championship, Westchester Open
- 1998 Westchester Open
- 2007 Metropolitan Golf Association Senior Open Championship
- 2012 Metropolitan Golf Association PGA Senior Championship
Results in major championships
|The Open Championship||CUT|
|The Open Championship|
Note: Zabriski never played in the Masters Tournament.
CUT = missed the half-way cut
"T" = tied
U.S. national team appearances
- PGA Cup: 1998 (winners), 2003 (winners)
- "Bruce Zabriski Named Director of Golf for Old Palm Golf Club, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida". Archived from the original on 2012-04-25. Retrieved 2011-10-24.
- Bruce Zabriski at the European Tour official site
- Bruce Zabriski at the PGA Tour official site
- Profile on the Metropolitan Golf Association's official site