In 1997, Rushin entered (and won) a competition by submitting a design for the British Two Pound coin. Rushin had no previous experience in coin design. The design used concentric rings to illustrate technological progress, and is inscribed with Sir Isaac Newton's quote "Standing on the shoulders of giants". The Two Pound Coin is included in the collections of the Science Museum Group and the Royal Collection Trust.
- "United Kingdom £2 Coin Reverse Designs". Royal Mint.
- "The Medal". 1997.
- "Happy birthday, £2 coin". Moneywise.
- "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants | Science Museum Group Collection". collection.sciencemuseumgroup.org.uk.
- "Bruce Rushin (active 1997) - Proof two pounds". www.rct.uk.
- "Olympic coin designed in Norfolk". October 13, 2010 – via news.bbc.co.uk.
- "London 2012 Olympic coins". October 13, 2010 – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- Pim, Keiron. "Paintings document teacher's French move". Eastern Daily Press.
|This article about an artist, architect or photographer from England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This coin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|