Sweat at the Hermosa Beach Open in 2012
|Full name||Brooke Youngquist Sweat|
March 27, 1986
Fort Myers , Florida, U.S.
|Hometown||Hermosa Beach, California, U.S.|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||143 lb (65 kg)|
|Beach volleyball information|
Brooke Sweat (born Brooke Youngquist; March 27, 1986) is an American professional beach volleyball player, specializing as a defender. She started her career in 2007 with the AVP tours. Sweat had her best ever international (FIVB) finish with her then-partner Jennifer Fopma, when they placed third at the 2013 Berlin Grand Slam.
Rio de Janeiro 2016
She qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio with partner Lauren Fendrick. The pair played in Pool-A against Poland's Brzostek/Kolosinska (1-2), Brazil's Larissa/Talita (0-2), and Russia's Birlova/Ukolova (1-2), finishing in last place (0-3).
- Soffian, Seth (June 10, 2016). "Pride for Southwest Florida Olympian Brooke Sweat". news-press.com. Retrieved July 3, 2016.
- "The American puzzle pieced together!". Beach Volleyball Major Series. April 3, 2018.
- "FIVB profile". fivb.org.
- "AVP profile". avp.com.
- "Team USA profile". teamusa.org.
- "Beach Volleyball database". bvbinfo.com. Archived from the original on April 7, 2016.
- Brooke Sweat at the FIVB beach volleyball players' database
- Brooke Sweat at the Beach Volleyball Database
- Brooke Sweat at the International Olympic Committee
- Brooke Sweat at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|