|Born:||September 19, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||225 lb (102 kg)|
|High school:||Waupaca (WI)|
|College:||North Dakota State|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
Brock Jensen (born September 19, 1990) is a retired Canadian football quarterback. He played college football at North Dakota State, a member of the Missouri Valley Football Conference. He led the North Dakota State Bison to three consecutive national championships (2011–2013). He finished 4th in the 2013 Walter Payton Award Voting.
Jensen signed with the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League (NFL) as an undrafted free agent following the 2014 NFL Draft; he was released on July 28, 2014. On August 5, 2014, Jensen re-signed with the Dolphins after a shoulder injury to quarterback Matt Moore, and was again released August 11, 2014.
Jensen saw his first CFL regular-season action on July 22, 2016, following an injury to Trevor Harris, completing 20 of 29 pass attempts for 271 yards and two touchdowns against the Saskatchewan Roughriders. He made his first career start in Week 20 of the 2016 season as Ottawa had already clinched a playoff spot and were resting some of their starters. Jenson was released, along with 6 other players, on June 5, 2017 during training camp for the 2017 season.
CFL career statistics
|Year||Team||Games Played||Carries||Yards||Longest Carry||Touchdowns|
- http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/2013payton_votesXXX.htm Archived November 18, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- Arguello, Ricardo. "Waupaca's Brock Nelson signs with Miami Dolphins". Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- Abramson, Andrew (July 28, 2014). "Miami Dolphins release Brock Jensen, sign QB Seth Lobato (w/video highlights)". Palm Beach Post. Retrieved July 29, 2014.
- Arguello, Ricardo. "Brock Jensen back with Dolphins". Retrieved August 5, 2014.
- Wilson, Aaron. "Running back rejoins Dolphins". Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "Roughriders rally to 1st win of the season over Redblacks". The Canadian Press. CBC News. July 23, 2016. Retrieved July 23, 2016.
- "BOMBERS BOLSTER PLAYOFF POSITION WITH WIN IN OTTAWA". cfl.ca. Archived from the original on November 21, 2016. Retrieved November 21, 2016.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Transactions | June 5, 2017". Ottawa REDBLACKS. June 5, 2017. Retrieved June 6, 2017.