Brittany Furlan Lee
Furlan in 2017
Brittany Jayne Furlan
September 5, 1986
Tommy Lee (m. 2019)
Furlan was born on September 5, 1986 in Perkasie, Pennsylvania to Italian-American parents.
Since early 2017, Furlan has been in a relationship with Mötley Crüe drummer, Tommy Lee. On February 14, 2018, they announced their engagement on Instagram. They were married a year later on February 14, 2019.
|2015||We Are Your Friends||Sara||Film|
|2018||The American Meme||Herself||Documentary|
|2019||The Dirt||Bandmate Girlfriend||Film|
|2019||E! True Hollywood Story||Herself||Episode: "Is Fame an Addiction?"|
Awards and nominations
|2015||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Web: Viner||Nominated|
- "The 30 Most Influential People on the Internet". Time. 2015-03-05. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- "How Vine's Biggest Female Star Brittany Furlan Is Building a Career – One 6-Second Video at a Time". The Wrap. 2014-03-27. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- "Vine Star Brittany Furlan Signs With Endemol Network ..." Variety. 2014-04-23. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- Rivera, Zayda (2014-06-23). "Daytime Emmys red carpet hosts deemed 'appalling' for rape joke". New York Daily News. Retrieved 2017-08-12.
- "Tommy Lee Is Engaged to Vine Star Brittany Furlan". E! Online. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- "Tommy Lee Marries Social Media Star Brittany Furlan: 'We Did It!'". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2019-02-15.