|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
|Agency||Mother Agent: Manny Roman (Roman Model Management) |
Silent Models (New York),
Why Not Model Management (Milan),
Premier Model Management (London),
Freedom Models (Los Angeles),
New Version Model Management (Florida)
America's Next Top Model
In 2011, Kline appeared in cycle 16 of the CW Network reality television show America's Next Top Model, in which she competed against thirteen other aspiring models. Kline eventually went on to become the winner of that cycle, winning a US$100,000 contract with CoverGirl Cosmetics, a contract with IMG Models, the cover of Beauty In Vogue and fashion spreads in Vogue Italia and Beauty In Vogue.
Kline garnered some negative attention after an angry confrontation on the set of a photo shoot between her and another contestant, Alexandria Everett, during the cycle's 7th episode. The heated verbal exchange between the two was brought up for discussion during that episode's deliberation by judge Nigel Barker, and after being reprimanded by the judges for her behavior, Kline left the set in tears. She ultimately landed in the bottom two with fellow contestant Mikaela Schipani, but was allowed to remain in the competition. Host Tyra Banks notably stated that she'd wanted to eliminate Kline, but was unable to do so after having been outvoted by the other judges. Kline later apologized for her behavior the following week.
Post show career
She had an advertorial for United Colors of Benetton in Vogue Mexico. She also had a spread in Vogue Italia, Beauty in Vogue, and a cover of Beauty in Vogue as part of her ANTM prize package. Kline announced on her official page on Facebook that she was leaving IMG Models due to health concerns and consequently her modeling career. She returned to her hometown in early 2012 to finish her degree. She lives with her boyfriend of five years, Erik, and two cats. She has since been removed from the IMG Models website.
In January 2013, she returned to modeling and signed with mother agent and photographer Manny Roman. Since then, she has signed with multiple agencies and has walked for Balenciaga and Prabal Gurung at NYFW. She also appeared twice in Interview Magazine and booked work for Acne Studios, Sportmax Code, and Bimba y Lola.
She attended Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, studying Spanish language and English writing. She graduated from LHU in December 2015 with honors and as a member of Sigma Tau Delta. She plans to continue working as a model as long as opportunities are presented. Eventually, she plans to branch off into writing. She hopes to someday publish a memoir and explore the possibilities of writing children's books, travel pieces, and poetry.
In 2017, Kline had a son named Rowan Hayes Fetter.
- "biography – brittani kline". Archived from the original on 2014-08-18. Retrieved 2014-08-02.
- "America's Next Top Model Cast | Bios | Brittani". Cwtv.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-26. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "America's Next Top Model (ANTM) | The Series on the CW Network | Official Site". Cwtv.com. Archived from the original on 2011-09-23. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-07-19. Retrieved 2011-06-01.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Exclusive: ANTM Cycle 16 Runner-Up Molly Reveals Surprising NYC Roommate – America's Next Top Model". Wetpaint.com. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "Fashion and life – a balancing act: Brittani Kline's journey in the modeling industry". Williamsport Sun-Gazette. Retrieved December 9, 2013.
| America's Next Top Model winner
Cycle 16 (2011)