|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Brington is a civil parish in the Daventry district of the county of Northamptonshire in England. At the time of the 2001 census, the parish population was 482 people, increasing to 496 at the 2011 census.
It contains three villages:
- Thomas Bache (died 1410), originally from Genoa, an eminent judge and statesman in medieval Ireland, became vicar of Brington in 1378.
- Rev. Henry Holmes Stewart (1847–1937), who won the FA Cup with Wanderers in 1873, was rector at the parish church from 1878 to 1898.
- Office for National Statistics: Brington CP: Parish headcounts. Retrieved 7 November 2009
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Open Domesday Online: Brington
- "Stewart, Henry (STWT866HH)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
|This Northamptonshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|