|Born||December 10, 1982|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||165 lb (75 kg; 11.8 st)|
|Current tour(s)||PGA Tour|
|Former tour(s)||Web.com Tour|
NGA Hooters Tour
|Number of wins by tour|
|Best results in major championships|
|Masters Tournament||T36: 2017|
|U.S. Open||CUT: 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018|
|The Open Championship||DNP|
|PGA Championship||T79: 2016|
Born and raised in Jackson, Michigan, Stuard graduated from Napoleon High School in 2001. He played college golf at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan, then in the Mid-Continent Conference, and earned a bachelor's degree in management in 2005.
Stuard turned professional in 2005 and played on the NGA Hooters Tour in 2006 and 2007. He has played on the Nationwide Tour since 2008. He finished tied for 19th at the 2009 PGA Tour Qualifying School to earn his PGA Tour card for 2010. On the PGA Tour in 2010, he played in 28 events and made 13 cuts. His best finish was a tie for second at the Mayakoba Golf Classic at Riviera Maya-Cancun. He finished 154th on the money list and returned to the Nationwide Tour in 2011.
Stuard regained his PGA Tour card after graduating from the Web.com Tour in 2012.
In 2015, he finished 128th in the FedEx Cup points list, meaning that he would have only conditional status on Tour in 2016. However, he got his first career PGA Tour victory in May 2016 at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans, his 120th PGA Tour start, to regain full status until 2018. Stuard went bogey-free in the rain-shortened event. He also moved from 513th to 143rd in the world rankings.
Professional wins (1)
PGA Tour wins (1)
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||To par||Margin
|1||May 2, 2016||Zurich Classic of New Orleans||64-68-69=201*||−15||Playoff|| An Byeong-hun,|
* Shortened to 54 holes due to poor weather conditions; completed on Monday.
PGA Tour playoff record (1–0)
|1||2016||Zurich Classic of New Orleans|| An Byeong-hun,
|Won with birdie on second extra hole|
An eliminated with par on first hole
Results in major championships
|The Open Championship|
CUT = missed the half-way cut
"T" = tied for place
- Wenzel, Matt (January 27, 2016). "Napoleon, Oakland University graduate Brian Stuard in PGA Tour limbo". M Live. Retrieved May 2, 2016.
- "Oakland alum Brian Stuard wins first-ever PGA Tour event". Oakland University Athletics. May 2, 2016.
- "Brian Stuard – Career Summary". PGA Tour. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
- "Brian Stuard takes Zurich Classic in playoff for first PGA win". ESPN. Associated Press. May 2, 2016.
- Brian Stuard at the PGA Tour official site
- Brian Stuard at the Official World Golf Ranking official site
- Brian Stuard ESPN Profile
|This biographical article relating to American golf is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|