Brezina can refer to:
- Brezina (village), a village in Trebišov district, Slovakia
- Brézina, a municipality or commune in El Bayadh province, Algeria
- Aristides Brezina (1848-1909), an Austrian mineralogist and meteoriticist
- Greg Brezina (born 1946), a former professional American football player
- Jiri Brezina (born 1933), German scientist
- Thomas Brezina (born 1963), an Austrian author
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brezina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.