|Breed of Men|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Lambert Hillyer|
|Produced by||William S. Hart|
Thomas H. Ince
|Screenplay by||J.G. Hawks|
|Starring||William S. Hart|
|Cinematography||Joseph H. August|
Famous Players-Lasky Corporation
Artcraft Pictures Corporation
William S. Hart Productions
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Breed of Men is a 1919 American Western silent film directed by Lambert Hillyer and written by J.G. Hawks. The film stars William S. Hart, Seena Owen, Bert Sprotte and Buster Irving. The film was released on February 2, 1919, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- William S. Hart as Careless Carmody, A Boss Rider
- Seena Owen as Ruth Fellows
- Bert Sprotte as Wesley B. Prentice
- Buster Irving as Bobby Fellows
- "Breed of Men". afi.com. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "Breed of Men". silentera.com. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Breed of Men
- Breed of Men at silentera.com