|Brazauskas Cabinet II|
|Date formed||December 14, 2004|
|Date dissolved||June 1, 2006|
|People and organisations|
|Head of state||Valdas Adamkus|
|Head of government||Algirdas Brazauskas|
|Member parties||Social Democratic Party of Lithuania, Labour Party, Lithuanian Peasant Popular Union, New Union (Social Liberals) (2004–2006)
Social Democratic Party of Lithuania, Labour Party, Lithuanian Peasant Popular Union (2006)
|Status in legislature|
|Opposition parties||Homeland Union (Lithuanian Conservatives), Liberal and Centre Union, Liberal Democratic Party (2004–2005)
Homeland Union (Lithuanian Conservatives), Liberal and Centre Union, New Union (Social Liberals), Liberal Democratic Party, Liberal Movement (2006)
|Opposition leader||Andrius Kubilius (2005–2006)|
|Election(s)||2004 Lithuanian parliamentary election|
|Legislature term(s)||Ninth Seimas|
|Predecessor||Brazauskas Cabinet I|
Algirdas Brazauskas, the leader of the Social Democratic Party of Lithuania had led the 12th government as the Prime Minister since 2001. The outgoing government coalition "Working for Lithuania" finished second in the elections in October 2004, behind the populist Labour Party, but Brazauskas was again appointed the Prime Minister by President Valdas Adamkus on 29 November 2004. The 13th cabinet received its mandate and started its work on 14 December 2004, after the Seimas gave assent to its program.
The government collapsed in late spring of 2006, when in April New Union (Social Liberals) left the coalition and in May President Adamkus expressed no-confidence in Minister of Culture Vladimiras Prudnikovas and Minister of Health Žilvinas Padaiga, who were delegated by the Labour Party, prompting Brazauskas to resign on 1 June 2006. The government continued to serve in an acting capacity, with Zigmantas Balčytis as the acting Prime Minister until the Kirkilas Cabinet started its work on 18 July 2006.
The following ministers served on the Second Brazauskas Cabinet.
- "Naujoji koalicija gyvuos iki savivaldybių rinkimų kampanijos pradžios, mano G.Kirkilas". delfi.lt. 13 April 2006. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- "Ankstesnės Vyriausybės. Po 1990 metų". Government of the Republic of Lithuania.
- "Brazauskas resigns amid governmental collapse". The Baltic Times. 1 June 2006. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Charges bring down Lithuania coalition". The New York Times. International Herald Tribune. 31 May 2006.
- "DĖL LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS ŪKIO MINISTRO V. USPASKICH ATSISTATYDINIMO". Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- "DĖL LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS FINANSŲ MINISTRO A. BUTKEVIČIAUS ATSISTATYDINIMO". Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- "DĖL LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS SUSISIEKIMO MINISTRO Z. BALČYČIO ATLEIDIMO IR JO SKYRIMO LIETUVOS RESPUBLIKOS FINANSŲ MINISTRU". Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania. Retrieved 16 May 2016.