|Brainerd High School|
702 5th Street South
Brainerd, Minnesota 56401
|Motto||"The Warrior Way"|
|School district||ISD 181|
|Student to teacher ratio||89.13 (FTE)|
|Color(s)||Blue and white |
|Athletics conference||Central Lakes|
Brainerd High School was established in 1989 as the demand for a second special school, and eventually, its replacement in Crow Wing County needed to be fulfilled.
While the intended use for the school was for children with special needs, in 2007 the school was expanded to help physically disabled children as well.
- Joe Haeg – football player
- Brock Larson – wrestler; retired mixed martial artist
- Josh Archibald – ice hockey player for the Arizona Coyotes in the National Hockey League
- Myer Skoog – basketball player, University of Minnesota and NBA Minneapolis Lakers
- Nick Anderson – MLB player
- "BRAINERD SENIOR HIGH". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved November 23, 2019.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Brainerd Senior High School
- "BHS History Startribune".
- "North Dakota State University Athletics - Joe Haeg". gobison.com. Retrieved April 30, 2016.
- "Brock Larson MMA Bio". Retrieved 2014-01-01.
- Pete Mohs (April 15, 2019). "Baseball: MLB debut special for former Warrior pitcher. Anderson enjoys successful start with Miami Marlins". Brainerd Dispatch. Retrieved August 11, 2019.