|Bradley High School|
521 School Street
|School type||Public comprehensive|
|School district||Emerson-Taylor-Bradley School District|
|NCES District ID||0503510|
|Oversight||Arkansas Department of Education (ADE)|
|NCES School ID||050351000109|
|Student to teacher ratio||11.96|
|Education system||ADE Smart Core curriculum|
|Classes offered||Regular, Advanced Placement|
|Campus type||Rural; remote|
|Athletics conference||1A District 8 (2018-Present)|
|Sports||Basketball, baseball, softball|
|Team name||Bradley Bears|
|Rival||Taylor High School Fouke High School|
|USNWR ranking||Unranked (2012)|
|Feeder schools||Nettleton Junior High School (6-8)|
|Affiliation||Arkansas Activities Association (AAA)|
Bradley High School (BHS) is a comprehensive public junior/senior high school located in Bradley, Arkansas, United States. For the 2017-2018 school year, BHS serves more than 24 students in grades 7 through 12 and is supported by more than 15 educators on a full time equivalent basis. Bradley High is the smaller of two public high schools in Lafayette County and draws students from Bradley. It is one of three high schools of the Emerson-Taylor-Bradley School District.
The high school is fully accredited by the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE). The assumed course of study for students is to complete the ADE Smart Core curriculum that requires at least 22 units prior to graduation. Students complete regular (core and career focus) courses and exams and may select Advanced Placement (AP) coursework and exams that provide an opportunity for college credit prior to high school graduation.
- 2008–09: Achieving
- 2009–10: First Year Not To Meet Standards (Alert)
- 2010–11: Year One of Whole School Improvement
The Bradley High School mascot and athletic emblem is the Bear with purple and gold serving as the school colors. The Future Farmers of America (FFA), is the most popular club. The Nursery/Landscape Team has 2 state championships, the Forestry Team has 2, and the Floriculture team has 2, their last coming in 2020.
For 2018–Present, the Bradley Bears participate in the 1A Classification—the state's smallest classification—within the 1A 8 Conference as administered by the Arkansas Activities Association. The Bears compete in boys and girls basketball, baseball and softball. The Senior Girls basketball team has six state championships and the Senior Boys basketball team has one. The baseball team also has one state championship. Even though the boys and girls track and field teams were discontinued, the boys have five state championships.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Bradley School District". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "Search for Public Schools - Bradley High School (050351000109)". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "State approves Bradley school annexation by Emerson-Taylor district". Magnolia Reporter. May 14, 2013. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- "School Performance Dashboard, Bradley High School". ADE National Office for Research on Measurement and Evaluation Systems (NORMES). Archived from the original on April 9, 2013. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- "School Profile, Bradley High School". Arkansas Activities Association. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved March 27, 2013.