Fletcher in the 2013 NFL season.
|Born:||June 25, 1986|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school:||Liberty (Youngstown, Ohio)|
|NFL Draft:||2009 / Round: 3 / Pick: 66|
|Career NFL statistics|
Bradley Fletcher (born June 25, 1986) is an American football cornerback who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the St. Louis Rams of the National Football League in the third round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played college football at Iowa.
At Liberty High School, in Youngstown, Ohio, Fletcher was First-team All-Conference, All-District, and All-State as a senior. when he had 74 tackles, 43 solo tackles, two interceptions and six pass break-ups on defense and on offense, as a running back, rushed 143 times for 815 yards 12 touchdowns as a senior. As a junior, he was named First-team All-Conference and honorable mention All-State. He recorded 207 tackles, 81 solo tackles, 13 pass break-ups and four interceptions in prep career along with had 17 receptions for 314 yards. Fletcher was also an All-State basketball player.
As a senior at Iowa in 2008 Fletcher recorded 60 tackles, including 42 solo stops and 18 assists and led team with 10 pass break-ups while intercepting three passes. Fletcher redshirted as a freshman in 2004 and saw action as a backup in 2005, recording one tackle in the ten games he played. He was again a backup in 2006 playing in 13 games with 4 starts, recording 38 tackles (24 solo) and a forced fumble. As a junior in 2007 he played the same role as 2006, a backup cornerback. In 2007, he played in 11 games, starting four, recording 52 tackles (30 solo) and intercepted two passes, forced a fumble and recovered one as well while breaking up three passes.
|Ht||Wt||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 0 3⁄8 in
|4.44 s||1.53 s||2.59 s||4.22 s||7.04 s||40 in
|10 ft 7 in
|40 (and splits), vertical, and broad jump from Iowa Pro Day. All others from NFL Combine.|
St. Louis Rams
Fletcher signed with the Philadelphia Eagles on March 12, 2013. In 2014, he allowed the most yards in the NFL (1,072) and the second most touchdowns allowed (9). After 2 years, the Eagles decided not to re-sign Fletcher and he left in free agency.
New England Patriots
- "Bradley Fletcher, CB for the St. Louis Rams". Player profile at NFL.com. National Football League. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Player Bio: Bradley Fletcher". Hawkeye Sports. CBSSports.com College Network. Archived from the original on February 29, 2012. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Bradley Fletcher, Iowa, CB: 2009 NFL Draft". NFL Draft Scout. The Sports Xchange. 2009. Archived from the original on August 7, 2012. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "NFL Draft 2009 – Bradley Fletcher". NFL Draft Scout. The Sports Xchange. 2009. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- "Bradley Fletcher, Iowa, NFL Draft". NFL Draft Scout. The Sports Xchange. 2009. Retrieved January 13, 2012.
- Garrison, Jason (March 12, 2013) Bradley Fletcher signed by Eagles, according to report. sbnation.com.
- Patriots sign CB Bradley Fletcher