|Look up bonkers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bonkers is an informal British word for "mad" or "crazy". It may also refer to:
- Bonkers (TV series), a Disney animated series
- Bonkers (2007 TV series), an ITV comedy series
- Bonkers!, a 1979 ATV variety show starring The Hudson Brothers
- "Bonkers" (The Price Is Right), a segment game from The Price Is Right
- "Bonkers" (song), a song by Dizzee Rascal and Armand Van Helden
- Bonkers (compilation), a happy hardcore compilation album series
- Bonkers (album), the first album in the series
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bonkers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.