Bob-Manuel Obidimma Udokwu
Bob-Manuel Obidimma Udokwu (born 18 April) is a Nigerian actor, director, producer and politician. In 2014, he received the Lifetime Achievement award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards. He was nominated for Best Actor in a supporting role at the 2013 Nollywood Movies Awards for his role in Adesuwa.
He is from Nkwelle-Ogidi, Idemmili North LGA of Anambra State, Nigeria. He is Igbo by tribe. The name of his father is Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu and the name of his mother is Ezelagbo Udokwu. He was born in Enugu State. He is the fourth child in a family of 6 children. He is also the second son. He comes from a family which consists of three male and three female children.
He attended St. Peters Primary School (now Hillside Primary School) in the Coal Camp, Enugu, Enugu State for his elementary education and for his Secondary school education, he attended Oraukwu Grammar School, Oraukwu, Anambra State from where he proceeded to University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State where he obtained a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Theatre Arts. He bagged a master's degree in Political Science with specialisation in International Relations from the University of Lagos, Lagos State.
- Living in Bondage
- The Key for Happiness
- Black Maria
- Heaven after Hell
- A Time to Love
- Cover Up
- Endless Tears
- Naked Sin
- My Time
- Home Apart
- Games Men Play
- Soul Engagement
- Living in Bondage: Breaking Free
- "Bob-Manuel Udokwu joins Gov Obiano's cabinet". Vanguard (Nigeria). Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- NONYE BEN-NWANKWO AND KEMI VAUGHAN (July 27, 2013). "Bob-Manuel Udokwu is not happy now". The Punch. Archived from the original on 12 August 2014. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- NKARENYI UKONU (November 18, 2012). "Ladies warn me not to pick my husband's call again — Cassandra Udokwu". The Punch. Archived from the original on 29 November 2013. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- Ayo Onikoyi (4 May 2014). "How Amaka Igwe made me a star – Bob Manuel-Udokwu". Vanguard (Nigeria). Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Biography, Profile, Movies and Success Story of Bob Manuel Udokwu". 30 April 2018. Archived from the original on 21 August 2018. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
|This article about a Nigerian actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|