|Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chattogram|
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Chattogram is an autonomous organization, mainly responsible for holding two public examinations (SSC & HSC). The board started its operation in the year 1995. later The Board Start Holding JSC Exam After Announce by Authorities.
The present chairman of the board is Pradip Chakraborty.
As per the ordinance of the board, The East Pakistan Intermediate and Secondary Education Ordinance, 1961 (East Pakistan Ordinance No. XXXIII of 1961) and its Section 3A(1), it is responsible for the organization, regulation, supervision, control and development of Intermediate, Secondary and Junior level public examinations of educational institutions within Chattogram, Cox's Bazar, Rangamati, Khagrachari & Bandarban districts.
- "Pradip new chairman of Chattogram Education Board". The Business Standard. 2020-01-28. Retrieved 2020-12-27.
- SSC Result 2020 Chittagong Board By Allresultnet. Retrieved 2020-02-12
- Official website
- Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education in Bangladesh
- JSC Exam Chittagong Board
- Tech websiteNon-Gov. Chattogram Board Results
|This article about education in Bangladesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|