This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Blues Bureau is a member of Mike Varney's Shrapnel Label Group, which also includes Shrapnel Records, another guitar oriented label which features shred guitar, hard rock, metal and progressive metal, and Tone Center Records, a jazz oriented label featuring "fusion guitar" as well as a number of jazz tributes.
Blues Bureau artists include Rick Derringer, Eric Gales, Marc Ford, Chris Duarte, Leslie West and Pat Travers. The Blues Bureau catalog is a reflection of Mr. Varney's desire to provide a platform for talented young blues guitarists, and to allow established artists to pursue their artistic vision.
- Eric Gales - Relentless (2010)
- Marc Ford - Weary and Wired(2007)
- Joe Louis Walker - New Direction (2004)
- Leslie West - Got Blooze (2005)
- Chris Duarte - Blue Velocity (2007)
- Jimi Kidd/Paul Gilbert - Raw Blues Power (2001)
- Glenn Hughes - Blues L.A. Authority Volume II (1992-93)
- Rick Derringer - Back to the Blues (1993)
- Pat Travers - Just A Touch (1993)
- Outlaws - Hittin' The Road Live! (1993)
- Outlaws - Diablo Canyon (1994)
- Jon Butcher - Positively the Blues (1995)
- Marc Ford & The Neptune Blues Club - Marc Ford & The Neptune Blues Club (2008)