Blondy may refer to:
- J. T. "Blondy" Black (1920–2000), professional American football player
- Thomas Graydon (1881-1949), American football player
- John Romig (1898-1984), American middle-distance runner
- Blondy Ryan (1906–1959), American Major League Baseball shortstop
- Blondy Wallace (died 1937), early professional football player
- Alpha Blondy (born 1953), African reggae singer and international recording artist
- Michel Blondy (1675–1739), French choreographer and dancer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blondy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.