Black Point is a cape on the Pacific Coast of northern California in the United States. It is located in the Sea Ranch area of Sonoma County at Coordinates: , approximately 80 miles (130 km) northwest of San Francisco and approximately 40 miles (60 km) northwest of Santa Rosa.
The cape juts southward approximately 250 yd (200 m) from the mainland, rising more than 50 feet (15 m) above the water.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Black Point
- "TopoQuest topographic map". Retrieved 2008-07-05.
- "Sea Ranch Access Trails". Archived from the original on 2008-02-03. Retrieved 2008-02-15.
- "Surfline: Black Point Beach". Retrieved 2008-02-15.
- "Black Point Beach". Retrieved 2008-02-15.