Bird's eye view may refer to:
- Bird's-eye view, a view of an object from above, as though the observer were a bird, often used in the making of blueprints, floor plans and maps
- Bing Maps#Bird's eye view, the angled photographic views from Microsoft
- Birds Eye View, a platform for emerging women filmmakers founded by Rachel Millward and Pinny Grylls in 2002
- Bird's Eye View (album), an album from singer/songwriter Amy Kuney, released in 2008
- Bird's Eye View, a BBC television series of 1969-1971
- "Bird's Eye View", by Xzibit from his 1996 debut album At the Speed of Life
- "Bird's Eye View", by Brendan Benson from his 1996 album One Mississippi
- "Bird's Eye View", by Quasi from their 1997 album R&B Transmogrification
- "Bird's Eye View", by Zion I from their 2005 album True & Livin'
- From a Bird's Eye View, 1970-1 British sitcom
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bird's eye view.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.