|Edited by||Francesca Lake|
BioTechniques: the International Journal of Life Science Methods is a peer-reviewed open-access scientific journal published by Future Science Group. It covers laboratory methods and techniques that are of broad interest to professional life scientists, as well as scientists from other disciplines (e.g. physics, chemistry, engineering, computer sciences) interested in life science applications of their technologies. The journal was established in 1983 by Eaton Associates, which was acquired in 2001 by Informa. The journal was then acquired by Future Science Group in 2018. It is distributed in both print and online form.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "BioTechniques Aims & Scope". www.future-science.com. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "Biotechniques.com - Update for BioTechniques Authors". Biotechniques.com. 2018-11-16. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "Indexing". www.future-science.com. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "Biological Abstracts - Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "BioTechniques". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2019-02-20.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-02-20.