|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Billy Marek (born c. 1954) is a former American football running back. He played college football for the University of Wisconsin–Madison from 1972 to 1975. He gained more than 1,200 rushing yards for three consecutive years from 1973 to 1975. He concluded his college football career with 740 yards and 13 touchdowns in the final three games of the 1974 season, including a Wisconsin Badgers football record 304 rushing yards against Minnesota. Of course this didn't actually 'conclude his career' since he played the whole next season yet. He also set Wisconsin career records with 3,709 rushing yards and 277 points scored, led the country with 114 points in 1974, and was named the State of Wisconsin's "Sports Personality of the Year" in 1974. He was inducted into the University of Wisconsin Hall of Fame in 1994.
- "Billy Marek Stats". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on June 1, 2015. Retrieved April 22, 2015.
- "Billy Marek". University of Wisconsin. Archived from the original on April 14, 2015. Retrieved April 22, 2015.
- Ed Pavlick. "Billy Marek of Wisconsin" (PDF). College Football Historical Society Newsletter.
- "Marek led last victory at Iowa". The Milwaukee Journal. November 1, 1984.
- "Billy Marek (1994)". University of Wisconsin. Archived from the original on March 8, 2016. Retrieved April 22, 2015.