|Other names||Billy Corso, William Corso|
|Spouse(s)||Odile Corso (October 3, 1999–present)|
Bill Corso is a makeup artist.
He has worked on over 70 films since his start in 1986.
All three were in the category of Best Makeup
- 77th Academy Awards – Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (Shared with Valli O'Reilly) (won)
- 79th Academy Awards – Click (Nomination shared with Kazuhiro Tsuji) (Lost to Pan's Labyrinth)
- 87th Academy Awards – Foxcatcher (Nomination shared with Dennis Liddiard) (Lost to The Grand Budapest Hotel)
- "The 77th Academy Awards (2005) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on June 10, 2014. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- "The 79th Academy Awards (2007) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- "87th Academy Awards". Retrieved January 15, 2015.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|