Bijie Feixiong Airport
|Serves||Bijie, Guizhou, China|
|Opened||16 June 2013|
|Elevation AMSL||1,448 m / 4,751 ft|
|Bijie Feixiong Airport|
Bijie Feixiong Airport (IATA: BFJ, ICAO: ZUBJ) is an airport serving the city of Bijie in Guizhou Province, China. It is located in Dafang County, 18 kilometres (11 mi) from the city center. Construction began in May 2011 with a total investment of 1.05 billion CNY, and the airport was opened on 16 June 2013.
Airlines and destinations
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2018-06-12. Retrieved 2016-07-25.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "毕节机场简介". Archived from the original on 2012-03-31. Retrieved 2011-10-27.
- Airport information for BFJ at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airport information for Bijie Airport at Transport Search website.
- 贵州毕节飞雄机场正式通航 航站楼7100平米. Carnoc (in Chinese). 2013-06-16. Archived from the original on 2013-10-07.
- "2019年夏航季换季首日 包头机场迎来多条航线首航-中国民航网".