|Products||Interactive design & development|
Founded in 2004 by brothers Robert and Michael Bruza in a garage in Sherman Oaks, CA, Big Bad Tomato started as a design company for print, television and film, and web. By 2006 Big Bad Tomato was involved in interactive media and has grown into a company with former or current clients that includes studios and publishers such as Disney, Warner Bros., DreamWorks Animation, PBS,Scholastic Corporation, and Random House.
Big Bad Tomato's capabilities include unique interactive online destinations, viral promotional activity, interactive marketing support, iPhone and iPad development, avatars, games, Facebook applications, and other custom digital applications for the new media marketplace.
Big Bad Tomato also owns and operates an animation studio in Manila, Philippines.
- "The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That". PBS Parents. August 23, 2010.
- "SciGirls Aims To Change The Way Girls Think About Science, Engineering". MinnPost. February 12, 2010.
- "Random House Revamps Seussville.com". Publishers Weekly. August 19, 2010.
- "Dr. Seuss Gets Digital". KidsScreen. August 17, 2010.
- "Animex Talk!". Animex International Festival of Animation. 2003.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|