|Created by||Prateek Sharma|
|Screenplay by||Shilpa F D'Mello|
|Story by||Prakriti Mukherjee|
|Directed by||Prateek Shah|
|Creative director||Ameeta Devadigga|
|Theme music composer||Rahul Jain|
|Opening theme||"Chaha Tujhe Dilne Mere"|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Running time||25 minutes approx.|
|Production company||LSD Films Pvt Ltd|
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Original network||Sony TV|
|Original release||2 December 2019 –|
31 March 2020
Beyhadh 2 (transl. Limitless 2) is an Indian romantic thriller television series which premiered on 2 December 2019 on Sony Entertainment Television. It stars Jennifer Winget, Ashish Chaudhary and Shivin Narang.
Maya Jaisingh, an internationally best-selling author plans to destroy her biggest enemy Mrityunjay (MJ) Roy to avenge the atrocities committed by him 10 years ago. She plans to get revenge from those who betrayed her using Rudra and Rishi, MJ’s sons.
Maya starts by saving Rishi from drowning who falls for her while she tricks Rudra to accept her offer to publish her latest book, Beyhadh. Rudra takes an instant dislike to Maya. Elsewhere Maya manipulates Rishi to propose her. Rudra's business partner, Ananya loves him but he considers her only as a friend.
MJ's facade of a loving husband is exposed when he threatens and mistreats Antara. He invites Rudra's investor to his Masquerade party but Rajiv Chandra, Maya's accomplice introduces himself as the investor, saving Maya. Elsewhere, Rudra falls for Maya after she helps him get his company's share from MJ. It is revealed that MJ had an affair with Rudra's girlfriend, thus he hates him.
Maya urges Rishi to ask MJ regarding their wedding but he refuses to listen. Maya takes the advantage of it and tricks Rishi into slitting his wrist to convince MJ for their wedding. Rishi does so and dies. MJ vows to kill Rishi's murderer but kills Myra who was Manas's girlfriend. Maya sees MJ on some occasions and is constantly frightened as she recognised his footsteps, but she tries to remain strong to avenge herself. Later, MJ asks Rudra and Ananya to marry. Elsewhere, Maya plans to kill him and tricks him to follow her to Rishikesh. Maya and Rudra realises their love for each-other and tie the wedding knot. The Roys were left shocked when he introduces Maya as his wife.
Later, Maya recalls her nasty past (10 years ago) wherein Manvi Singh (Maya's original identity) was betrayed by MJ whom she had an affair with and had promised to marry her, but after learning she is pregnant, he tortured her with his partners (which resulted in her miscarriage) and threw her into a muddy pit but she still survives. Manvi was close with Antara, Diya and Aamir but they betrayed her and helped MJ ruin Manvi’s life. MJ also killed Maya's brother Manas with the help of goons, leaving Nandini to suffer from amnesia who gained consciousness after 7 years.
Back in present, Maya knock outs Diya and traps MJ to send her to a mental hospital. Later, MJ gets an evidence confirming that Maya is Rishi's murderer. He gives the same to Rudra. Later, MJ and Maya shoot each-other.
Few days later
Maya is shown to be suffering from memory loss and meets a psycho stranger Vikram (Jaisingh), who wants to get her but she doesn't recognize. Vikram gets some edited photos in Maya's house and claims to be her husband.
Later, it is revealed that it was Vikram who saved Manvi and took her to his house. then after, Vikram proposes her for marriage which she accepts but to only get a new identity of "Maya Jaisingh." So, after their marriage, she escapes with important papers. She finds Nandini and help her start a new life. She becomes a writer whose books becomes internationally famous for next 3 years. In between, she meets Rajeev Chandra (whose company was destroyed by MJ) to devise her revenge.
In present, Rudra vows to kill Maya and is constantly searching for her. Vikram kills Rajeev. Later, frustrated by Vikram, Nandini cuts her wrist and dies, helping Maya recover her past memories and she decides to use Vikram to defeat MJ and reunite with Rudra .
- Jennifer Winget as Maya Jaisingh: plans to destroy her biggest enemy, MJ, who had betrayed Manvi Singh (Maya's original name) and killed her unborn child in past. Manvi was saved by Vikram Jaisingh who renames her Maya Jaisingh. But she deceives him after their wedding. Following her deadly plots, Maya kills Rishi meanwhile falls in love with Rudra and marries him and renames herself Maya Rudra Roy and gradually takes revenge from everyone from the Roy Family. (2019-2020)
- Ashish Chaudhary as Mritunjay "MJ" Roy: is a womanizing and selfish business tycoon. He had an affair with his son, Rudra's girlfriend and his wife Antara's friend Diya also. He was also in a relationship with Manvi aka Maya but he betrayed her. He had ruined the dreams of Manvi by deceiving her in the past and killing her unborn child which changed the innocence of Manvi Singh into the hatred of Maya Jaisingh and she returns to destroy him. (2019-2020)
- Shivin Narang as Rudra Roy: is an independent businessman who runs his own company, Ruan Publications. He hates his dad, MJ because he had an affair with his girlfriend but later starts respecting him. His business partner, Ananya loves him but he considers her only as a friend and marries Maya in Rishikesh shocking the Roys. (2019-2020)
- Ankit Siwach as Vikram Jaisingh: is Maya's stalker. In past he had saved Manvi, renamed her Maya Jaisingh, and proposed to her for marriage. However, she betrays him on the marriage date and because of that, he comes back to her life to get her back. He kills Rajeev and Nandini in the process. Later he supports Maya against MJ after she tricks him. (2020)
- Kangan Nangia as Ananya Dutt: is Rudra's business partner. She loves Rudra but he only considers her as a friend. But she stops loving and believing Rudra after he betrays her by marrying Maya. (2019–2020)
- Rajat Verma as Rishi "Rish" Roy: is Antara and MJ's younger son who fell in love with Maya after she saved him from drowning unaware of her agenda. She kills him and avenges the death of her innocent unborn child. (2019–2020)
- Preeti Mehra as Nandini Singh: was Manvi/Maya and Manas's mother. After MJ betrayed Manvi and killed Manas, she suffered from amnesia for seven years. Maya helped her recover and lies that her husband and Manas abandoned them and lives in the United States. Later, she cuts her wrist and dies because of Vikram. (2019–2020)
- Melanie Nazareth as Antara Mritunjay Roy: loves the name and fame of her husband Mritunjay. She is addicted to drugs through which MJ keeps threatening her. She helped MJ ruin Manvi's life and thus faces Maya's wrath. She is aware of MJ’s affairs but instead blames herself and her addiction for it (2019–2020)
- Nikunj Malik as Dr. Diya Mehta: was MJ's secret girlfriend. She tried to help MJ abort Manvi's unborn child. Diya finds out she is pregnant with MJ but him and Antara force her to have an abortion and thus she seeks Maya’s help and also apologises to what she did in the past but instead Maya sends her to a mental hospital for the entire life. (2019–2020)
- Paaras Madaan as Rajeev Chandra: was Maya's close friend and computer expert. He also serves as Maya's accomplice and partner-in-crime. MJ had destroyed Rajeev's company. So, he supports Maya against MJ but died in the process (2019–2020)
- Hasan Zaidi as Aamir Abdullah: is MJ's business partner and family friend. He often lives in Roy Mansion and helps MJ in his personal-cum-professional life. He helped MJ ruin Manvi's life. So, he is on Maya's hitlist. (2019–2020)
- Rupa Divetia as Nilanjana Roy: is MJ's mother. She hates him for his selfish and womanizing personality She is addicted to alcohol. After Rishi's demise she leaves Roy Mansion blaming MJ for his death and goes to London. (2019–2020)
- Manish Verma as Ankit: was Rishi's friend and MJ's accomplice. MJ asked him to kidnap Rishi's girlfriend and he kidnaps Maya but dies in the process. (2019–2020)
- Gurpreet Sachdev as Nargis Abdullah: is Aamir's wife, who is MJ's accomplice. (2019)
- Unknown as Jogi: is MJ's personal driver. He helped in destroying Manvi's life and thus is on Maya's hitlist. (2019-2020)
- Yajuvendra Singh as Sudhir Dutt: is MJ's business partner and Ananya's father. He helped in killing Manvi's unborn child and thus is on Maya's hitlist. (2020)
- Diana Khan as Myra Mehra: was Manas's girlfriend and Maya's accomplice. After Manas was killed by MJ, she started hating him. So, after Rishi's death, she gives her sacrifice by claiming herself to be his girlfriend to save Maya from MJ. (2020)
- Vishal Malhotra as Aditya Roy: is Rudra and Rishi's cousin, and an investigative journalist. (2020)
- Venkatesh Singh as Manas Singh: was Manvi's brother and Myra's boyfriend who was killed by MJ. (2020)
Beyhadh 2 is a spiritual successor of 2016 series of Beyhadh starring Jennifer Winget, Kushal Tandon, Aneri Vajani The first promo was released on 1 October 2019, featuring Winget as Maya Jaisingh.
Talking about the show, Winget said, "In Beyhadh, Maya was looking for love and was hungry for Arjun's attention. But in Beyhadh 2, Maya is back with an agenda and she has hatred in her mind. Everyone wanted to know, who Maya is in the first season but now everyone is aware of the lengths Maya can go to get her things done."
Due to the coronavirus lockdown, on 20 April 2020, the show was cancelled by the channel along with two other shows, Patiala Babes and Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein. A producer, Prateek Sharma, conceded to the network's actions, describing them as being "in the best interest of all the concerned parties, including producer, actors, writers and the rest of the crew." In a statement to Times of India, the channel stated that production on the shows stopped in March, due to the Covid-19 spread. They noted that the Beyadh 2 narrative was "time-bound", and the Covid delay made it difficult for the network to finish telling the series' story to the end.
Times Of India stated, "The plot of the show is intriguing and fast-paced. The sequence of events is well-aligned and it makes for an interesting watch. What stands apart is the outstanding cinematic visuals, something that the viewers were also a witness to in the first season. The background score adds to the mystery element".
|1.||"Chaha Tujhe Dil Ne Mere"||Rahul Jain||4:50|
|2.||"Chaha Tujhe - Female Version"||Srishti Bhandari||1:29|
- "Jennifer Winget's Beyhadh 2 promises to be intense and we can't wait for the first look on THIS date". PINKVILLA. Retrieved 2019-09-28.
- "Beyhadh 2: Ashish Chowdhary and Shivin Narang to star opposite Jennifer Winget". India Today. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- Beyhadh 2 | Coming Soon | Promo, retrieved 2019-10-01
- "Beyhadh 2 first look: Jennifer Winget as Maya is more lethal this time, watch first promo". Times Of India.
- Baddhan, Raj (2020-04-20). "Sony TV not bringing back 'Beyhadh 2' & 'Patiala Babes' after lockdown". BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Brit, Events and Music. Retrieved 2020-04-21.
- "Beyhadh 2, Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein and Patiala Babes to go off air post Covid-19 lockdown: report". Hindustan Times. April 21, 2020.
- "Beyhadh 2 first episode review: Jennifer Winget's 'beyhadh nafrat' is going to keep you hooked". Times Of India.