|Look up berserker or berserk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A berserker was a Norse warrior who fought with great rage.
Berserker or berzerker also may refer to:
- Berserker probe, hypothetical variant of the Von Neumann probe that would (deliberately or inadvertently) be designed to sterilize life and life-bearing exoplanets
Prose narrative fiction
- Berserker (Saberhagen), space opera series of Fred Saberhagen about autonomous spaceships programmed to kill all life
- Berzerker (comics), member of the Morlocks and the Tunnelers in books published by Marvel Comics
- Berserker (comics), comic book series by Top Cow
- Berserker (Fate/Zero), character in the novel Fate/Zero
- Berserker, bonus character from the video game Soulcalibur II
- Khorne Bezerkers, powerful close combat units in Warhammer 40,000
- Berserker, card in the video games Lost Kingdoms and Lost Kingdoms II
- Berserkers, feral breed of monsters in the film Nightbreed
- Berserkers, a group of recurring minor villains in the animated television series Thundercats
- Berserker, female from the Locust Horde in Gears of War series
- Berserker (1987 film), "slasher" horror
- Berserker (2004 film), a film based on the Norse concept of the berserker
- "The Mark of the Berserker", a two-part story in The Sarah Jane Adventures
- The Berzerker, a grindcore/industrial metal band from Australia
- Berserker (Scratch Acid album), a 1986 EP by noise rock band Scratch Acid
- Berserker (Jane album), the third album by experimental group Jane
- Berserker (Gary Numan album), a 1984 album, the first Numan album to be released under his self-employed record label
- "Berserker", a metal song by Love Among Freaks from the Clerks soundtrack (and also the name of Jay's Russian cousin's metal band and song he sings by the same title in the movie Clerks).
- "Bärsärkar marsch", a song by Dia Psalma
- "Berserkers" (Black Label Society song), a song by Black Label Society from their album 1919 Eternal
- Berserker (Fate/stay night), character in the computer game and anime Fate/stay night
Berserker may also refer to:
- John Nord, a professional wrestler known as The Berzerker
- Berserker, Queensland, a suburb in Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
- Berserk (disambiguation)
- Berserker (thrill ride), a former realization at Kings Dominion theme park of the Looping Starship ride
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berserker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.