|Look up berserk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Berserk or berzerk can refer to:
- Berserker, a fierce warrior, often associated with Norsemen
- Berserk (manga), a Japanese manga
- Berserk!, a 1967 film starring Joan Crawford and Ty Hardin
- Berzerk (video game), a shooter video game released in 1980
- Berserk (novel), by Ally Kennen
- "Berzerk" (song) by Eminem from MMLP2
- Bezerk (album) and Bezerk 2.0, albums by Welsh glam metal band Tigertailz
- "American Berserk", a piano composition by John Coolidge Adams
- Apoptygma Berzerk, a synthpop band
- Berserker (disambiguation)
- BeZerk, an entertainment network by Berkeley Systems, known for You Don't Know Jack the netshow
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berserk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.