|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (Sri Lanka Standard Time Zone)|
Beragala is a small town in Sri Lanka. It is located in Badulla District of Uva Province, Sri Lanka. It is located 183 km away from Colombo along the A4 Highway. The area is known for its natural environment, as well as for landslides.
- Diyaluma Falls Koslanda
- Bambarakanda Falls
- Panoramic View of Southern and Sabaragamuwa provinces
- Koslanda Falls
- A16 High Way, Beragala-Hali-ela
- A04 Highway, Colombo-Ratnapua-Balangoda-Beragala-Koslanda-Wellawaya-Pottuvil-Batticaloa (Route 99)
Lowland rain forest and hills near Beragala.
- Ancient village renews its zest for life
- A4 Archived July 13, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Land Slides around Beragala Archived October 6, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- Ratnapura Balangoda Bandarawela Road Archived December 10, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- Road Maps Archived 2009-05-20 at the Wayback Machine