Isabel Kutner de Souza
May 27, 1970
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
(m. 1995; div. 2000)
(m. 2000; div. 2008)
Isabel Kutner de Souza (born May 27, 1970 in Rio de Janeiro) is a Brazilian actress and theater director.
The choice of profession was easy and precocious. At age 13, went to study theater and at 15 was already sure that she was going to be an actress. It began in television in the Rede Manchete, in the novel Corpo Santo (87), like Renata. He then stars in Bebê a Bordo (88) as the younger version of Laura, a character played by his mother, Dina Sfat.
Soon, in double dose, it makes the miniseries Meu Marido (91), like Aline and the novel Vamp (91), like Scarlet. Later, also in double dose, it makes the miniseries Sex Appeal (93), like Carla and the novel Olho no Olho (93), like Júlia. In 1996, he transferred to SBT, where he made the novel Razão de Viver (96), as Rosa.
In 1997, she returns to Rede Globo in the soap opera Anjo Mau (97), as Helena Jordão Ferraz, and in 1999, she does the miniseries Chiquinha Gonzaga (99), as Maria Gonzaga do Amaral. He then makes two more novels by Antônio Calmon, An Um Anjo Caiu do Céu (2001), as Lulu and Começar de Novo (2004), as Marilyn Monteiro, besides the novel Desejos de Mulher (2002), like Carol. Afterwards, she participates in Eterna Magia (2007), as Bertha, and soon, she makes A Favorita (2008), like Amélia Gurgel, making pair with Mário Gomes (Francisco).
In 2010, Bel participated in the novel Escrito nas Estrelas, as Dr. Virgínia, and in 2011, participated in the remake of O Astro, as secretary Sílvia, who has an affair with a married man, Amin Hayalla (Tato Gabus Mendes). In 2012, Bel played the submissive Marialva in the remake of the novel Gabriela. In 2013, she was cast for the cast of the soap opera Amor à Vida, playing nurse Joana Rangel, who suffered from dating Luciano (Lucas Romano) who was younger than herself.
In 2015, Bel interpreted teacher Darlene in Verdades Secretas. In 2018, after a brief visit to RecordTV where she participated in the third season of the Conselho Tutelar series, Bel returns to the soap operas of Rede Globo on O Outro Lado do Paraíso.
In 1989 she began dating actor Eduardo Moscovis, the relationship lasted three years.
She was married to actor Nicolas Trevijano from 1995 to 2000. In the same year, 2000, Bel married the singer Fábio Mondego, lead singer of the band Os Impossíveis, she has a son, Davi, born in 2005, the result of the relationship; Davi has autism and tuberous sclerosis. They separated in 2008, after eight years of union.
Since 2009, Bel dates with Pedro Delamare, owner of the Gula Gula restaurant chain.
|1987||Corpo Santo||Renata Brynner|
|1988||Bebê a Bordo||Laura Guedes Nóbrega Petraglia (jovem)||Participation|
|1991||Meu Marido||Gabriela (Gabi)|
|Vamp||Scarleth de Araújo Góes|
|1992||Você Decide||Episode: "A Outra"|
|Olho no Olho||Júlia Grilo|
|1996||Razão de Viver||Rosa|
|1997||Anjo Mau||Helena Jordão Ferraz|
|1998||Você Decide||Episode: "Síndrome"|
|1999||Chiquinha Gonzaga||Maria Gonzaga do Amaral|
|Você Decide||Episode: "Trio em Lá Menor"|
|2001||Um Anjo Caiu do Céu||Luciana (Lulu)|
|2002||Desejos de Mulher||Carol||Participation|
|Malhação||Sônia||Season 9; Participation|
|2004||Começar de Novo||Marilyn Monteiro / Rita|
|2005||Clara e o Chuveiro do Tempo||Mariana||Year-end special|
|2006||Sítio do Picapau Amarelo||Flor||Season 6|
|2007||Eterna Magia||Roberta Fontes (Bertha)|
|2008||A Favorita||Amélia Mendonça Gurgel (Amelinha)|
|2009||Xuxa Especial de Natal||Star of Bethlehem||Year-end special|
|2010||Escrito nas Estrelas||Drª Virgínia|
|2012||Gabriela||Marialva de Tavares|
|2013||Amor à Vida||Joana Rangel|
|2014||Geração Brasil||Doctor of Sandra||Participation|
|2015||As Canalhas||Maria da Silva||Episode: "Maria"|
|2018||Conselho Tutelar||Angélica||Season 3; Participation|
|O Outro Lado do Paraíso||Diva Alcântara||Episodes: "March 22–27, 2018"|
|1993||O Coringa||Short film|
|1995||Carlota Joaquina, Princess of Brazil||Francisca|
|2006||Gatão de Meia Idade||Martinha|
|2009||Nesta Data Querida||Flávia||Short film|
|2012||Reis e Ratos||Dulce, Director of Radio|
- "Uma mulher passional". Rede Globo.
- "Chico Diaz será casado com Marialva vivida por Bel Kutner e pai de Malvina papel de Vanessa Giácomo". Rede Globo. Globo.com.[permanent dead link]
- Carla Bittencourt (May 19, 2015). "Bel Kutner muda visual para viver professora de artes em 'Verdades secretas'". Extra. Telinha. Retrieved May 19, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Nucia Ferreira (February 23, 2018). "O Outro Lado do Paraíso: Cleo descobre que sua mãe está viva". Observatório da Televisão. Retrieved March 6, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Vinícius Ferreira (June 27, 2013). "Bel Kutner: 'Quem tem uma pessoa autista na família, tem que pedir ajuda'". Gente. IG.com. Retrieved March 6, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Bel Kutner e Fábio Mondego estão separados, diz jornal". Ego. Globo.com. November 25, 2008. Retrieved March 6, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Recém-separada, Bel Kutner troca beijos em praia". Terra. July 18, 2009. Retrieved March 6, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bel Kutner.|