Beit Guvrin may refer to a succession of settlements and their archaeological remains, in proper chronology: Maresha, Beit Guvrin, Eleutheropolis, Bethgibelin, Bayt Jibrin, Kibbutz Beit Guvrin and Beit Guvrin National Park.
- Maresha, city from the Iron Age to the Early Roman period; its remains are now part of Bet Guvrin-Maresha National Park, Israel
- Eleutheropolis, adjacent Roman and Byzantine city which followed the Judean/Idumean city of Beit Guvrin
- Beit Guvrin National Park, encompassing the ruins of the above cities
- Bayt Jibrin, a Palestinian village depopulated in 1948
- Beit Guvrin, Israel, a kibbutz founded in 1949