|Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Jeffrey Young|
|Produced by||Robert M. Rosenthal|
|Screenplay by||Robert Schlitt|
|Based on||Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me|
by Richard Farina
|Music by||Garry Sherman|
|Edited by||Nicholas Meyers|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me is a 1971 American drama film directed by Jeffrey Young and written by Robert Schlitt and adapted from the Richard Farina novel. The film stars Barry Primus, David Downing, Susan Tyrrell, Philip Shafer, Bruce Davison and Zack Norman. The film was released on September 15, 1971, by Paramount Pictures.
Free-thinking student tries to put up with life at a strait-laced college in 1958.
- Barry Primus as Gnossos 'Paps' Pappadopoulis
- David Downing as Heff
- Susan Tyrrell as Jack
- Philip Shafer as Flip
- Bruce Davison as Fitzgore
- Zack Norman as Mojo
- Raúl Juliá as Juan Carlos Rosenbloom
- "Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me (1971) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-07-13.
- Canby, Vincent (1971-09-16). "Movie Review - Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me - Been Down So Long' on Film". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-07-13.
|This 1970s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|