|Look up beefsteak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A beefsteak is a steak cut from beef cattle.
Beefsteak may also refer to:
- Perilla, beefsteak plant, also known as perilla and shiso
- Beefsteak (tomato), a name given to a type of large, meaty tomatoes
- Fistulina hepatica, beefsteak fungus
- Beefsteak mushroom, an alternate name for the false morel
- Beefsteak (banquet), a celebratory dinner, generally held in the New York City area
- Beefsteak Breads, a former brand name of Old HB; sold to Grupo Bimbo.
- Beefsteak Club, a type of gentlemen's private club
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beefsteak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.