Beatrice of Portugal may refer to:
- Beatrice of Portugal (died 1381), daughter of Peter I of Portugal and Inês de Castro, married to Sancho Alfonso
- Beatrice, Countess of Arundel (c. 1386–1439), natural daughter of John I of Portugal and Inês Pires.
- Beatrice of Portugal (1373–c. 1420), daughter of Ferdinand I of Portugal, married to John I of Castile and is considered by some historians to be the 10th Portuguese monarch
- Infanta Beatrice, Duchess of Viseu (1430-1506), mother of King Manuel I of Portugal
- Infanta Beatrice of Portugal (1504–1538) (1504–1538), daughter of Manuel I of Portugal and Maria of Aragon, and married to Charles III, Duke of Savoy
- Infanta Beatriz of Portugal (1530) (1530–1530), daughter of John III of Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|