Battle of Berezina may refer to one of the following events that happened by the Berezina River.
- A battle between Charles XII of Sweden and Peter the Great on June 25, 1708 won by Charles.
- Battle of Berezina during Napoleon's invasion of Russia.
- Battles during the Polish–Soviet War:
- Battle of Berezina (1919), a failed Bolshevik assault between October 30 and November 3, 1919
- Battle of the Berezina (1920),
- A successful attack of three Bolshevik brigades between May 16 and May 27, 1920
- A counterattack by the Polish forces in June 1920
- The third attack on the Polish positions around the village of Berezina in late June and early July 1920
- Battles in 1941 and 1944 during the Second World War.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Berezina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.