Bata Chowk is an elevated station on the Violet Line of the Delhi Metro. It is located between Neelam Chowk Ajronda and Escorts Mujesar station. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi opened the station on 6 September 2015. It is named after Czechoslovak entrepreneur Tomáš Baťa.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Metro towards →Raja Nahar Singh|
|Northbound||→ Metro towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2016)
|Bata Chowk metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1&2||Gate No-3|
|I.M.T Faridabad||Air Force Station Faridabad|
|Edleco Mall||Radisson Hotel|
|Sector 12||Krishan Nagar|
|Parshvnath City Mall||Vision Special School|
- National Highway 44 (India)
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Monorail
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- Faridabad district
- New Delhi
- National Capital Region (India)
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
- "PM Modi set to launch Faridabad corridor on September 6". IBN Live. PTI. 27 August 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Bata Chowk metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.