|Look up barbican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbican is a type of fortified building.
Barbican may also refer to:
- Barbican (drink), a brand of malt beverage in Saudi Arabia and the UAE
- Barbican Centre, an arts centre in London
- Barbican Conservatory, in London
- Barbican Estate, a residential estate in London
- Barbican, Plymouth, England
- Barbican tube station, on the London Underground
- Barbican Press, an independent publishing house
- Warsaw Barbican
- Kraków Barbican
- Barbican F.C., Jamaican football club
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.