|Bangkok Thailand Temple|
|Announcement||5 April 2015|
|Groundbreaking||26 January 2019 by |
Robert C. Gay
The intent to construct the temple was announced by church president Thomas S. Monson on April 5, 2015, during the Sunday morning session of the church's general conference. The Abidjan Ivory Coast and Port Au Prince Haiti temples were announced at the same time.
- Comparison of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by geographic region
- Temple architecture (Latter-day Saints)
- Walch, Tad (5 April 2015). "3 new LDS temples to be built in Ivory Coast, Haiti and Thailand, President Monson announces". Deseret News. Retrieved 2015-04-05..
- "Church Leaders Break Ground for Temple in Bangkok". Newsroom. LDS Church. 26 January 2019.
- Ehrlich, Richard (12 April 2015). "Mormons’ Thailand temple project marks milestone for church" The Washington Times, Retrieved 2015-04-18
- Thomas S. Monson, "Blessings of the Temple", Liahona, May 2015.
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Thai building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|