This article does not cite any sources. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Around the 1940s it was a factory area. The invading Japanese built sugar factories here which were then destroyed. Around the 1990s the rubber trees and the sugar factories were destroyed completely. TANCO began to build houses which at that time had 100 phases. Country Homes was then known as Little Kent, but this was changed by the minister, who ordered that all British names had to be abolished, which was done under Act 12 Home Registry.
Schools in Bandar Country Homes
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Taman Desa
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Taman Desa 2
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Desa
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Desa 2
- Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (C) Emerald