|Bald Mountain Wilderness|
|Location||White Pine County, Nevada, United States|
|Nearest city||Ely, Nevada|
|Area||22,366 acres (9,051 ha)|
|Established||December 20, 2006|
|Administrator||U.S. Forest Service|
The Bald Mountain Wilderness is a 22,366-acre (9,051 ha) wilderness area in White Pine County, in the U.S. state of Nevada. The Wilderness lies within the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest and is administered by the U.S. Forest Service.
- "Bald Mountain Wilderness". Friends of Nevada Wilderness. Retrieved 2008-12-14.
- "Bald Mountain Wilderness". U.S. Forest Service.
- "Bald Mountain Wilderness". Wilderness.net.
- "Scientists Voice Their Overwhelming Support for Wilderness Designations in White Pine County, Nevada". The Wilderness Society. Archived from the original on 2007-08-07. Retrieved 2008-12-14.
- "Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest". U.S. Forest Service.
|This article related to a protected area in Nevada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|