|Population||16 (2016 census)|
|• Density||0.0173/km2 (0.0448/sq mi)|
|Area||924.6 km2 (357.0 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
Balcomba is a rural locality split between the Central Highlands Region and the Aboriginal Shire of Woorabinda, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, Balcomba had a population of 16 people.
Local government boundaries splits Balcomba into three parts:
- the larger northern part in Central Highlands Region ( )
- the smaller middle part in the Aboriginal Shire of Woorabinda ( )
- smaller southern part in Central Highlands Region ( )
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Balcomba (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Balcomba – locality in Central Highlands Region (entry 46912)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 25 October 2019.
- "Balcomba – locality in Aboriginal Shire of Woorabinda (entry 49301)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 October 2019.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 26 October 2019.