|Headquarters||New Bridge Street House, 30-34 New Bridge Street, London, United Kingdom|
|Revenue||$3.9 billion USD (2019)|
Number of employees
Baker Tilly International is an accountancy and business advisory network represented by 126 member firms in 147 countries. The company recognizes member firms that operate in more than one country as one member.
Its combined fee income of its independent members was US$3.6bn (£2.6bn) for fiscal year 2018. By combined fee income of the company's independent members Baker Tilly is the 10th largest accountancy and business advisory network in the world.[better source needed]
After merging five firms in India Baker Tilly DHB became that country's sixth largest firm.
Baker Tilly Russaudit was founded in 1992, growing to 200 employees by the end of 2015. At that time the former Russian member of Grant Thornton decided to join with Baker Tilly International giving the firm 18 partners and over 500 employees under the name Baker Tilly in Russia. The merged company expected to see a turnover of 1 bn Russian roubles ($16 million) from five offices in Moscow, St Petersburg and Kazan.
- "Baker Tilly International Announces Financial Results 2019: Global Revenues Reach US$3.9bn". Baker Tilly International. Baker Tilly International. Retrieved 24 June 2020.
- "Baker Tilly International posts 6.2% growth to £2.6bn". CCH Daily. 6 February 2017. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Cherry Bekaert Launches Technology Solutions Group". PRWeb. 27 April 2017. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- Sachin, Dave (28 May 2016). "Seven partners with 80 of their members left BDO to pursue their own practice". Economic Times of India. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Baker Tilly offices in Russia". Retrieved May 15, 2019.
|This article about a corporation in the service industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|